Our snacks are fresh and free from nasty preservatives, and we’ve opted to use packaging material that’s easier to recycle, hence the snacks tend to have a shorter shelf life. Snacks are best eaten within three months of packing (although we’ve eaten leftover snacks beyond that and so far so good). You can find the best before date at the back of every pack of snacks. Remember to keep your snacks in a cool and dry area!
Articles in this section
- Are your snacks catered for people with allergies?
- Are your snacks Halal?
- Do you use artificial sweeteners or flavourings?
- What is the shelf life of the snacks?
- Which are the healthiest snacks?
- What are the sizes of the snacks?
- Where do you source your snacks?
- Are your snacks suitable for vegans?
- What do you mean by nutritionist approved?
- Are your snacks gluten free?